I am a smoothie junkie. It’s no secret and I have no shame. Most mornings I’m in such a hurry to get my kids to school I will make myself a smoothie to go and drink my breakfast this way. One of my favorite types of smoothies is my own version of Starbucks Orange Mango Vivanno with protein powder. Its super easy to make and so delicious to drink. Its the perfect amount of citrus and tang to get me going and allows me to start my day without starving through the morning. I love this smoothie and I think you will too! Enjoy!
- ½ banana
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Optional: *1/2 cup uncooked oats (not instant)
- Place all the ingredients in your blender container and blend on high speed until everything is smooth. Blender times will vary depending on the type of blender you have. Enjoy!